This article will provide you with information on Airforce Secondary School Admission Form 2021/2022 Fees & Registration Guide. So, if you have been searching for the latest update on Nigeria secondary School admission form, fees and how to easily apply. Then continue reading to find out:
This is to inform the general public, that the 2021/2022 Nigerian airforce secondary school admission is currently ongoing. If you have seen searching for how to register your child in Jss1 airforce secondary School, then” here is another opportunity. As the registration is currently ongoing, for those who would like to enroll in the school.
For those who would like to enroll, you’re advised to purchase a application form with the some of N1,500 and the past questions will also be given to you, N500 at the point of purchase of the scratch card.
The application form or the PIN can be purchased at any Air force secondary and primary schools in Nigeria. So, you need to visit the nearest Airforce secondary School around you” for the purchase and getting of the past questions and answers, which will surely help you or your child during the entrance exam.
How To Register For Air Force Secondary School Admission
- Before you proceed to applying for the ongoing Nigerian airforce secondary School admission, you have to purchase the scratch card with PIN first.
- After that, kindly visit http://www.nafec.org.ng/pd/verify_pin_two.php for application for admission into JSS1 of AFMS Jos and http://www.nafec.org.ng/pd/verify_pin_three.php for application for admission into JSS1 of any of the 12 Air Force Secondary Schools.
- If you can’t do it, kindly visit any nearby cyber cafe, for further assistance.
- Make sure you visit the right site, type in the URL provided above correctly.
- Then, proceed to putting your details.
- That’s all
Airforce Secondary School Admission 2021/2022 Fees & Registration Form
If after going through this article, you encounter any challenges along the line” kindly visit the Nigerian airforce secondary School official website. For more clearification, @ http://www.nafec.org.ng/
NOTE; After getting the past questions, make sure go go through them over and over again. Also try to make inquires from those that made it, how they where able to go about it. Because I don’t think reading past questions alone is enough.
Please don’t leave without sharing this post on social media, someone in your friend list might be in need of this information. And also bookmark this website, visit often for more amazing stuffs like this.