Have you been searching for how to APPLY _ Gauteng Provincial Government Nursing Student Intake 2021 – 2022 online? If the answer is yes, please search no further. Here is an update on the ongoing 2021 Gauteng Provincial Government Nursing Student application Form and how to apply. All interested candidates who wish to apply are expected to read this article till the end. Don’t be in a hurry to read and leave, be more focused on getting the necessary information that brought you to this page.
Just as I said earlier, this article will provide you with every single Information you need to know about the ongoing Gauteng Provincial Government Nursing Student Intake. So you will get the full information concerning;
All interested applicants are invited to apply to study towards the Diploma in Nursing (Psychiatric, Community and Midwifery) in 2021 at one of the Gauteng Nursing Colleges
Ann Latsky Nursing College, Chris Hani Baragwanath Nursing College, SG Lourens Nursing College. To successfully apply and be considered for the training, please take note of the following:
Requirements For Gauteng Provincial Government Nursing Student Intake
- You are required to register a profile on the system before you can apply.
- If you have previously registered a profile on the GPG Professional Job Centre website, kindly log in, click on the 2021 nursing intake banner, Update Resume and apply.
- You must be 35 years old or younger by January 2022 (If not you will be automatically disqualified to continue with your application).
- You must be in possession of one of the following school leaving certificates a Senior Certificate, a National Senior Certificate, currently in Grade 12 or National Vocational Certificate.
- All applications must be done on the GPG Professional Job Centre system before or on the date 16 May 2021; NO late applications will not be accepted.
- Applicants are required to scan and attach matric certificate/statement of Grade 12 results or final Grade 11 report if your’re currently doing matric.
- No hand delivered or emailed applications will be accepted, all applications must be done on this website: www.gautengonline.gov.za
APPLY _ Gauteng Provincial Government Nursing Student Intake 2021 – 2022
The following subject criteria are required:
Senior Certificate: English HG D or SG C, Biology HG D or SG C and an M score of 15
National Senior Certificate: English Level 4, Life Sciences Level 4 and an APS of 25 (Life orientation counts half the score)
National Vocational Certificate: 50% in Fundamental Subjects (English First Additional Language, Maths/Maths Literacy, Life Orientation) and 60% in the Vocational Subjects (SA Health Care System, Public Health, The Human Body and Mind and Community Oriented Primary Care)
Current Grade 12 learners must meet the National Senior Certificate requirements in their Grade 11 final results.
Please after going through this article, do not feel reluctant to share with friends on social media. And if at all you encounter any challenges while trying to apply online, kindly use the comment section below to let us know. Definitely we will attend to you as soon as we see it.
www.gautengonline.gov.za nursing 2021-2022,
government nursing colleges application forms,
gpg nursing intake 2021,
government nursing colleges application forms 2021,
baragwanath nursing college 2021 intake,,
baragwanath nursing college 2021/2021 intake,
government nursing colleges application forms 2022,
www.gautengonline.gov.za nursing application forms 2021