Are you interested in a Federal Government Job in Canada? Don’t worry you are in the right place. Canada is definitely one of the best places to seek career advancement, the country’s thriving economy not only has provided various employment opportunities for its domestic citizens, it has also provided opportunities for foreign workers.
Whether you are skilled or Unskilled, educated or uneducated, experienced or non experienced, there are jobs with satisfactory salary available for you. In today’s guide, I will be giving an overview on Federal government jobs with free visa sponsorship in Canada, whereby I will be highlighting the job requirements, and also how to apply.
Federal government jobs in Canada definitely come with big pays and other benefits. Since the Canadian government is experiencing a labor shortage it’s no surprise that they are investing a large sum of money into recruiting foreign workers.
Another interesting thing is that the Canadian government is currently providing visa sponsorship for some of these jobs. Government jobs like Nurse Practitioner, Police Jobs, Armed Forces, Firefighter Jobs and many others now come with a free visa sponsorship for international workers.
Visa Sponsorship Programs In Canada
Visa sponsorship is when your employer writes a petition to the government demonstrating the need for your skills and talents. Note that they must provide evidence that your skills are outstanding and they can’t get someone like you in the Canada workforce. Your employer also needs to demonstrate that they can be held responsible for you. Below are a few examples of visa sponsorship program in Canada.
- Express Entry: This points-based system usually selects workers based on their skills, education, work experience, language proficiency, and age. To increase your chances of receiving an ITA appointment, you need to secure a high score in the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) .
- International Mobility Program (IMP): This program allows employers to temporarily give foreign workers a visa sponsorship while they navigate the permanent residency process through Express Entry.
- Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs): Every province is granted the opportunity to hire a foreign worker with this program.
Canadian Federal Government Jobs With Visa Sponsorship
There are many federal government jobs that come with free visa sponsorship in Canada, however I will be providing you with some of the most common federal government jobs that come with free visa sponsorship.
Scientific and professional:
- You can work in Engineering fields, whether civil, electrical, mechanical and others.
- Scientists researchers can also be provided with Visa offers. Examples of scientist jobs that come with free visa sponsorship include:biologists, chemists, physicists, etc.
- Medical professionals like doctors, nurses, pharmacists and other healthcare related courses are often considered for a free visa sponsorship permit.
- IT professionals like software developers, network engineers, cybersecurity specialists are also eligible for the free visa sponsorship
- Economists, statisticians, and other social science professionals
Administrative and support:
Under this category are jobs like Financial analysts and accountants, Human resources specialists, Policy analysts and program officers, Communications officers and public affairs specialists, Project managers and administrative assistants.
Eligibility Requirements For Visa Sponsorship Jobs
Note that this lies in the hands of your employer, and the type of job you are applying for. However below are some common requirements:
- Job applicants are sometimes required to possess the necessary education, qualifications, and work experience.
- Language Proficiency: Job applicants must be able to speak English or French fluently as it’s the official Canadian language.
- Applicants are required to have obtained the necessary traveling documents including passports, medical reports and citizenship.
Benefits Of Canadian Federal Government Jobs
- Competitive salaries and benefits: Canada Government jobs are known to pay a satisfactory salary for their workers, the salaries are attractive and sometimes it comes with health insurance, generous pension plans, and job security.
- Flexible Work hours: jobs like this often have flexible work hours. You will be in charge of a shift and you will be granted vacation time.
- Visa sponsorship: Yes some federal government positions come with visa sponsorship and they are bestowed upon international workers. making their stay in the country legal.
- Career development opportunities: The government invests heavily in employee training and development, providing them with beneficial opportunities to learn new skills and advance your career.
- Pathway to permanent residency: Working for the Canadian government can help you in obtaining a permanent residency permit.
How To Apply Now
To apply for these jobs, check online job boards like indeed or Jobs.gc.ca, to apply now. Prepare the necessary documents and be ready to relocate to Canada.
Apply Now: Caregiver Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In USA
If you are interested in working in Canada, why not apply for a federal government job. These jobs come with a satisfactory salary and sometimes your visa will be sponsored. visit Jobs.gc.ca for more information.