No doubt, you are searching for a complete guide on how to delete target account. Well, this blog post got you covered. With step by step guide, I will show you the easiest way to close target account. It’s very easy, and you can disable within few minutes.
In some websites, you can delete your account by yourself. But in the issue of target, reverse is the case” but that doesn’t mean that’ deleting your target account is impossible. No, you can close it, but it’s not from your end.
I guess what matters most is seeing your target account being closed completely, and not who disabled it from his or her end. Anyways, achieving this’ is exactly what we are about to share here and now.
As you may already know, target.com is one of the biggest e-commerce website located in United States. It’s just like your regular local stores, you login to your target account” walk-around the web, select items and it will be ship to your door step.
The website is very legit and no one has ever said bad about them. But then again, you probably may have found a better e-commerce store and feel like deleting your account with target.
Well, I probably may have gotten it wrong. The reason is well known to you. However, I will proceed to sharing information on how to successfully close or disable your target account completely.
Remember what I said earlier, you can’t possibly perform this action from your end. But the good news remains that’ it’s not difficult to get it done.
How To Delete Target Account
The first step to take whenever you want to delete or close your target account is to reach out to their customer representative. You can do this via email or calling them with their official phone number. Follow the below steps;
Close Target Account;
- The first step is to visit ”http://www.target.com” which is their official website URL.
- Then’ Sign in to your target account.
- After that’ scroll down to the bottom of the page and locate the HELP section.
- Tap on CONTACT US.
- Navigate the Choose Topic Section, select Target.Com Order Experience.
- Scroll down and click on CHAT US.
- Now a pop-up window will appear.
- Enter your name.
- Tap on CHAT.
- Patiently wait for some time, a Customer Representative will be connected with you.
- Go ahead and tell the Customer Representative to delete your account with your honest reasons.
Request To Delete Target Account
Alternatively, you can also delete your target account by sending them email, follow the guidelines;
- Use the email address you used to sign up for a target account.
- Go ahead and compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them
Another method of deleting your target account is by contacting their customer support. Yes, you can easily call them and provide your details for them to close it Instantly. Here is their official customer representative phone number 800-591-3869
I will be wrapping up the content here, and I believe you have learnt how to delete target account in three easy steps. Feel free to use the comment box below to give us feedback and also share with friends on social media.