Fiji military forces recruitment 2022-2023| application form, date and centers in all areas in Fiji. And all interested candidates are advised to carefully read this before proceeding to apply. The 2022 Fiji military forces recruitment process, how to apply for Fiji military forces online without any stress.
Then again, you can’t possibly wake up in the morning and decided to apply for Fiji military forces recruitment. You will have to rethink” if you are qualified for it.
However, it is imperative to enlighten the military recruitment eligibility. An individual may be eligible to apply, if he or she has the required citizenry, age group, background, entry-level education and sound health.
Interested individuals are encouraged to carry out their personal health and physical fitness assessments prior to future recruitment drives. The following requirements must be met:
Fiji Military Forces Recruitment 2022-2023| Application Form, Date And Centers
- You must be a citizen of Fiji and you have lived in Fiji for the past 10 years consecutively.
- Your age group is between 18 years to 25 years old.
- Present your latest Police Clearance.
- A year 12 graduate is the minimum entry-level for education requirement.
- You must have a sound health.
- Police clearance certifies that the applicant is free from any from of criminal activities for the past 15 years.
- A sound health ascertain that the applicant is both physically fit and healthy to cope with outdoor activities and endure extreme military activities.
The RFMF Medical specialists at the RFMF George Mate Medical Centre will assess applicants’ health to ensure that they are eligible for Fiji military forces recruitment. Brief medical board criteria for applicants are as follows:
Requirements For Fiji Military Forces Recruitment
- Must not possess any physical disabilities or medical conditions such as epilepsy and asthma.
- Must meet the BMI criteria of less than 30.
- Must be dentally fit.
- Will undergo mandatory blood teses for sexually transmitted diseases such as:
Hepatitis, Syphillis, and HIV.
- Undergo mandatory tests for drugs such as Marijuana.
- Undergo Eye tests to rule out eye problems, colour blindness.
- Applicants will undergo a Chest X-Ray.
All applicants must pass the mandatory physical examination performed by a medical officer.
- Required Fitness Level
RFMF Physical Training Instructors (PTI) will assess applicants’ physical fitness during recruitment drives. Meeting the required fitness level is an important aspect of any military institution. As such applicants will be assessed according to their age group and gender to meet the required fitness level listed below:
Age Group Gender Press Ups Sit Ups Chin Ups 2.4Km Run
17 – 24 Male 28 50 7 10.30 Minutes
Female 12 34 – 13 Min
25 – 29 Male 25 47 6 10.55
Female 10 32 – 14.30
Successful candidates’ names will be advertised in Fiji’s daily newspapers. As it stands now, Fiji military forces application form is yet to commence. Bookmark our site, visit always” for lastest updates on Fiji recruitment.