Have you been searching for how to find hidden text messages on iPhone? If yes, please search no further. With step by step guide, I will show you how to easily find hidden text messages on iPhone. If someone hide his or her text messages on iPhone and you want to find it, this blog post will guide you properly on how to achieve that.
Encrypting text messages on iPhone has become the best and easiest way of keeping your text conversations safe and private. Hence, there are so many ways to hide and unhide text messages on iPhone. If you’re familiar with iPhone features, then’ you can easily find hidden text messages.
However, there are softwares and apps that hides text messages on iPhone” if the phone you want to find hidden text conversations hid it in any of those powerful apps or softwares, then’ the chances of finding the hidden text messages on iPhone isn’t guaranteed.
But then again, you can easily find hidden text messages on iPhone if the text messages are hidden from the phone default settings. So, I will show you how to easily see hidden text messages on any iPhone.
How To Find Hidden Text Messages On iPhone 11, 12, 6, 7 ?
Just as I said earlier, text messages can be hide by default” which you can easily find with this guide. However, one can also hide text messages with a vault app, which is quite difficult to find’ unless you refer to our related article;
But nevertheless, I will proceed to sharing steps to follow and find hidden text messages on iPhone.
- Open the iPhone you want to find hidden text messages.
- Workaround the phone, and search for Vault App.
- If you see any, tap on it and dial 11223344 to unlock the vault App.
- In the App dashboard, workaround and find iPhone text messaging app and open it, you will see all the hidden text messages.
This method works, only if the person used vault app to hide his or her text messaging app. However, it’s not hundred percent assured, because some vault app are very strong that’ you can’t unlock it without the password.
How To Unhide Text Messages On iPhone
If by default, you hide your text messages on iPhone and you can’t unhide it” here is the fastest method to Unhide it.
- From your phone screen, Go to Settings and tap Notifications.
- Scroll down and locate Messages => tap on it and enable Notifications.
- After that, you will be getting notifications and previews on your iPhone home screen.
- You can also choose to Unhide alerts, if it’s also hiden.
- In notification Center, Banners, select all to show text conversations.
- That’s all, it will unhide all text messages and alert.
I will be dropping my pen here and I hope you have learnt how to find hidden text messages on iPhone? Feel free to give us feedback after trying the about method.