With step by step guide, I will show you how to install apps on jailbroken iPhone from cydia. Normally, iOS users are not allowed to Install apps from another source, except apple store.
But if you jailbreak your iPhone, then’ you can be able to download and install apps that are unavailable in app stores. You will have the opportunity to Install apps through cydia, and other source without any issues.
While a lot of people prefer using apps that are fully approved by apple store, some users aren’t satified. There are some useful apps that you can’t find in apple store, yet you can’t download them from other app stores.
Hence, a lot of iPhone users have gone extra mile by jailbreaking their cell phones, so as to have access to those apps. If you are among them, just relax” I will show you how to install apps on jailbroken iPhone through cydia.
In the process of informing you how to easily Install apps on jailbroken iPhone from cydia, I won’t fail to explain some disadvantages of jailbreaking your iPhone.
Apple iPhone is one of the best, and most trusted phone brand. So, they work so hard to maintain the trust and quality of their products. Hence, apps on apple store are being reviewed and authorized before publishing.
However, a feature that allows you to remove such authorization and restrictions is also available on iOS. You have the right to jailbreak your iPhone and have access to those unapproved apps.
NOTE – jailbreaking your iPhone or iPad will avoid warranty. Also, apple will not be held responsible for unauthorized apps that contains malware, virus, spyware etc.
How To Install Apps On Jailbroken iPhone From Cydia
The moment you jailbreak your iPhone, Cydia App will install automatically’ you will also have access to other useful apps that enables you to customize your iPhone to your test. Now, follow these below steps to Install apps from Cydia;
- Walk-around your iPhone home screen, find Cydia App icon and tap on it.
- Go ahead and tap on “Selections Icon” to lunch a new window.
- A display of all Categories in Cydia will pop up.
- Select any Category of App you want to install.
- You see a display of full list of apps in the category you tapped.
- Click on the application you want to install, it will display the app details. E.g, the app developer name, version, terms and conditions and more.
- Go ahead and tap on install, a new pop up window will show up. Select “confirm” to start the download process. While the download is in progress, you will see bar that appears, showing you the percentage left to finish downloading.
- Tap on “Return to Cydia button’ to return, and click on the iPhone home button to go back to your springboard.
- After doing that, walk-around your home screen to find the new downloaded app icon, then tap on it to open.
You can also use the search bar at the lower menu icon to search for any application you would like to Install. Make sure you type in the name of the app correctly and hit search, when it display” tap on it to start installation progress.
How To Install Cydia Without Jailbreak
A lot of people are as “if it’s possible to install Cydia without jailbreaking your iPhone?
Well, the answer is No” you can’t possibly do that. By default, Apple has a built-in feature that resist you from installing apps from unknown sources.
If you must install cydia, then’ consider jailbreaking your phone and that will disable your Apple iPhone warranty.
Can I Get Free Apps If I Jailbreak My iPhone?
For those asking if they can install free apps or get some paid apps for free after jailbreaking their iphone?
The answer is Yes” after Jailbreaking your iPhone” you will be able to download free apps from other source, including apk mod apps.
Wrapping up the content on how to install apps on jailbroken iPhone from cydia, I hope you have learnt how to successfully download any app from cydia? Ohh yes, I’m glad you find this article helpful.
Take action and use the comment box below to give us feedback. If you ever find anything complicated, also drop your questions via comment.