This is the new Polaris bank transfer code/pin – Polaris bank ussd code for mobile banking. All the necessary information you definitely should know about” how to transfer money from your Polaris bank to others. Even if you haven’t registered for Polaris bank mobile banking, this article will also teach you how to do it the right way. Polaris bank transfer pin, for easy banking.
Don’t be in a hurry to get Polaris bank transfer ussd code and leave, try to calm down and read this article. It doesn’t only show you how to transfer money from your Polaris bank to others. It also explained, how to buy airtime with it” check account balance & more. Also check out;
But before I proceed to sharing this Polaris bank transfer code number, let me ask you this. Have you registered for Polaris bank Mobile banking? If yes” then that’s cool. But if the answer is NO” then you will have to do that first before you can be able to start making transactions with this Polaris ussd code. Now, let me qickly show you how to register and activate your account.
How To Register Polaris Bank Transfer Code
For you to register and start making transfer, buying airtime, checking account balance & more.
- Simply dial *833# from your Polaris Bank registered line.
- Follow the prompts to enter your account Number.
- Enter any 4 digit number to be used as PIN. Balance is displayed.
- You are now registered for *833# Smart Banking.
Polaris Bank Transfer Code/PIN – Polaris Bank USSD Code For Mobile Banking.
Without wasting much time, I will quickly point out some of the features/ advanges of this Polaris bank transfer pin. The main reason why you can’t afford to miss it.
- You can easily buy airtime without it, anytime & anywhere.
- Pay bills with it
- Subscribe for ur Gotv, DStv & more.
- Update your BVN
- Check your account Balance.
- You do not require data on your phone to use *833#.
- It saves you time queuing in the branch to check your balance or transfer funds to accounts in any Nigerian bank
- It is not phone selective, it works in all kinds of phone.
- You can transact up to N100,000 per day
Polaris Bank Transfer Code For Money Transfer
By now, you must be looking forward to learning how to send money to other account using Polaris Bank money transfer code. Simply follow the steps below to get a nice result;
- First of all, dial *833*Amount*Account Number# (e.g. *833*1000*0083456790#)
- Select the bank of the account you want to transfer to.
- Now, verify the account Name
- Select which of your accounts you want to transfer from.
- Enter your PIN to complete the transaction (Please use your Polaris Mobile PIN if you are a Polaris Mobile user or enter the 4 digit PIN created during your registration for *833# registration.
Polaris Bank Recharge Transfer Code – Polaris Bank USSD Code For Buying Airtime
If you want to start buying airtime for yourself or loved ones from your Polaris bank account, simply follow the steps below;
- Dial *833*AMOUNT# from your phone line registered with Polaris Bank and your line is instantly recharged. E.g *833*1000*08150907344#
How To Buy Airtime For Others
- Dial *833*AMOUNT*PHONENUMBER# (e.g. *833*100*08001234567#)
- Select account
- Select network
- Select Account to Debit
- Enter Pin.
Polaris Bank Account Balance Code – How To Check Polaris Bank Account
If you want to check your Polaris account balance, simply follow the steps below and get a good result.
- Dial *833*6# from your Polaris Bank registered line.
- Select option 6 to check your balance
- Follow the prompts to enter your account Number
- Enter any 4 digit number to be used as PIN (Please use your Polaris mobile PIN if you are a Polaris mobile user or enter the 4 digit PIN created during your registration for *833# registration)
NOTE: making of transfer with this Polaris bank ussd code is not for free, there’s a little tokon attached to it. Which will be deducted as soon as the transfer is confirmed successfull.
How To Pay Bills With Polaris Bank USSD Code/PIN
Just as stated earlier, you can also pay your bills with this Polaris bank ussd code” simply follow the steps below to achieve this;
- Dial *833*2#
- Select which of your Polaris Bank Accounts you would like to use to make the payment
- Select the biller you would like to pay
- Follow the prompts
- Enter the amount
- Enter your PIN (Please use your
PolarisMobile PIN if you are a PolarisMobile user or enter the 4 digit PIN created during your registration for *833# registration)
That’s all, hopefully you understood everything we explained in Polaris bank transfer code/pin – Polaris bank ussd code for mobile banking. If there’s any question at all, do not hesitate to let us know via the comment section below