SARS recruitment form 2022/2023 Is out: special anti-robbery squad jobs intake – www.npf.gov.ng. This article covers all the necessary information you definitely should know about the ongoing SARS recruitment, and how you should apply online.
We have gathered so many information concerning the Special Anti-Robbery Squad jobs vacancies and how to be a member. All you have to do right now is to calm down and read this article till the end.
It’s obvious that a lot of people who aspire to apply for SARS jobs doesn’t know that the opportunity for the jobs vacancies at SARS are made for graduates and non-graduates. So if you aspire for the SARS jobs you must be willing to indicate if you are applying for the graduates and non-graduates jobs at SARs.
The Special Anti-Robbery Squad is a department of the Nigeria Police Federation mandated especially for arm-robbery cases in generally. The co-ordinate and investigate any type of robbery cases in any geographical area in Nigeria. Please do care to read more below to see how to apply for SARS jobs and how they recruits it workers.
SARS Recruitment Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Special Anti-Robbery Squad Jobs Intake – www.npf.gov.ng
Our obligations towards this recruitment guide is to give you top elaboration about how the recruitment is done for the SARS jobs, that is basically for the Nigerian citizens.
Ifyou have been aspiring or its has been your dream to become one of the officials or staff at SARS, then here is your potential chances of becoming one, So keep reading below here.
Special Anti-Robbery Squad Recruitment Requirement
- Applicants who is interested for this job should have any certificate from a reputable and recongized institution and should particularly be a Nigerian citizen.
- Should be able to meet up with age requirements which is between 20 and 40 years above before the recruitment deadline.
- Applicants should be medically and phsically fit as per requested by the NA Standards. And also with two recognisable referees must recommend the candidates.
- Applicants should be in a measure of at least 1.68m and female 1.65m in height. And must also be an ex-convict
- All the necessary documents which are age birth certificate, valid certificate of state of origin and should at least have an NYSC certificate or exemption letter, and presentation of parent/guardians and next of Kin contact address or phone numbers.
- Female applicants are requested to apply for commission into specialist corps, (i.e Medical, legal service, supply and transport or army public relations).
- Other forms of requirement are listed on the official portal stated for SARS recruitment.
How to Apply For SARS Recruitment 2022 Application Form
If you are qualified and have all the necessary documents requested of you, kindly visit the official website which is the SARS main portal for recruitment via www.npf.gov.ng and make sure you read more of the requirements as this may change from time to time.
Please note that SARS recruitment application is always free, no payment is attached. You should be mindful of people who issues you to bring money to help you get jobs at SARS, as the are fraud. But bear in mind that SARS has not officially begin it recruitment. You can read how applicants will be chosen so as to prepare your self ahead before the recruitment date.
You can still drop a comment so as to be able to stay in-touch particularly on this recruitment application concerning SARS jobs or might as well follow our portal to always stay ahead of any recruitment updates and as well scholarship to move abroad, study and equally work there as well.