If you are thinking of relocating to USA in search of greener pastures, and you are wondering whether there are jobs that come with free visa sponsorship that you can possibly apply for?. Well the answer is yes. In this guide, we will be giving you legit information on how to get jobs like this and how to go with the application process.
However, before we delve into the heart of this content, I implore you to read through from start to the end as every information in this content is definitely important to your success in securing a job that comes with free visa sponsorship in the USA. Now let’s quickly tell you what we meant by visa sponsorship Jobs.
What Are Visa Sponsorship Jobs?
Visa sponsorship jobs mostly come with employment opportunities that cater for the employee visa. In such cases, the employer extends sponsorship for a work visa to the foreign employee, which seals an agreement wherein the company undertakes the responsibilities associated with obtaining a work permit for the employee in question.
There are various visas available for Foreign Workers. With these visas, you don’t have to go through the strenuous process of applying for a visa. Your employer will be in charge of the payment and also the proceedings.
Types of Visa Sponsorship Jobs:
The most common visa sponsorships are:
- H-1B Visa: Requires individuals to own a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- L-1 Visa: Used between companies looking to transfer employees.
- O-1 Visa: only available for individuals who are proficient in the arts, sciences, education, business, or athletics.
- TN Visa: This is only available for professionals that come from Mexico and Canada under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
How To Be Eligible For Visa Sponsorship Jobs:
To be eligible for visa sponsorship, you generally must satisfy the following criteria:
1. Skills: You have to prove to be outstanding for your employer to know how important you are to the job you are taking, in fact you need to prove to him that it won’t be easy to find someone as good as you in that particular field.
2 . Language Proficiency: you need to know how to speak English fluently so as to be able to communicate with clients, employers and coworkers. Mind you, English is the main language in the USA so it’s important for you to understand and know how to speak English.
Visa Sponsorship Jobs In USA
Speaking of jobs that come with free visa sponsorship in the USA that you can apply for, you need to be aware that these jobs are basically categories into two Unskilled jobs and skilled jobs. Skilled jobs are jobs you need to be either proficient in a field, experienced, trained or perhaps own a degree before you can apply.
However it’s the other way around for unskilled jobs. Getting an Unskilled job is quite easy as you don’t have to be experienced or own a university degree for applying. Unskilled however are physically demanding and have lesser pay. Some of the jobs you can apply for in the USA includes:
Construction workers can be categorized as both an unskilled or skilled worker. They can work as a construction engine or perhaps as a laborer who is just in charge of lifting heavy loads or in charge of controlling construction machines or handling the equipment. Since there are many construction works going on in the USA, your chances of securing a job as a construction worker or engineer is quite high.
As a teacher, you will be incharge of teaching school work. You will be required to teach young pupils who are known to be the future leader of the country. If your employer took a liking to you and you are hardworking and diligent, your employer might reward you with a free visa sponsorship.
As a farm worker, you will be tasked with the job of planting and harvesting farm products. This job doesn’t necessarily require a school degree as you will be trained before you start working.
Medicine And Health Care;
Speaking about Medicine and Healthcare jobs, you will be in charge of treating and prescribing drugs for the sick. As a healthcare worker, you can work as a medical doctor, a nurse, a psychiatrist, a neurosurgeon, anatomists and any field of your choice. However you need to have a school certificate and you must have undergone training before you are employed.
If you are looking to work as a janitor, you will be tasked with the responsibilities of cleaning the school environment. Obviously Cleaning doesn’t require you to be a high school graduate or be talented at the field, just be hardworking and you are good to go.
Other skilled and Unskilled jobs that comes with a free Visa sponsorship Includes;
- Scientists, Mathematicians, Engineers, Software developers, Science and Technology Professionals.
- Educational psychologists, Lecturers, School counselors, Professors.
- Marketing managers, Financial analysts, Accountants, Investment bankers, Auditors.
- Architects, Builders, Electricians, Civil engineers, Plumber.
- Cooks, Chefs,Tour guides, Hotel managers, Travel agents.
- Food service workers.
- Personal care attendants
How To Apply For Visa Sponsorship Jobs In USA
- Visit websites like Indeed,Washington Post Jobs, Jobsusa.com as they are always listing job vacancies and openings
- Carefully assess the job requirements and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria before submitting your application. Treat this step with the utmost importance.
- Stay vigilant and be ready to apply for job openings.
- Network and talk with people who are working in USA.
- Attend and participate in Job Fairs to mix and interact with people who are open to sponsor visas for Foreign workers.
If you are looking to relocate to The USA and you need a job that comes with a free visa sponsorship, you need to either have an outstanding skill at a particular field, have an outstanding certificate or perhaps know how to do what nobody else does. In case you need information about how these works, kindly scroll up.