Are you still searching for yahoo games – how to play free yahoo games? If the answer is yes, then search no further. We have provided you guys with correct tips to play yahoo games, both off and online. Free yahoo games to download for andriod and PC. Before we proceed to sharing this yahoo games, we will first of all brief you guys about the game.
Yahoo Games was a section of the Yahoo! website, launched on March 31, 1998, in which Yahoo users could play games either with other users or by themselves. The majority of Yahoo! Games was closed down on March 31, 2014 and the balance was closed on February 9, 2016.
Yahoo! announced that “changes in supporting technologies and increased security requirements for our own Yahoo! web pages, made it impossible to keep the games running safely and securely”.
It was then announced by Yahoo! that its Games section would be dissolved completely on May 13, 2016. However, the Yahoo Games service is still available on Yahoo! Japan, along with Yahoo! Auctions.
Yahoo Games – How to Play Free Yahoo Games
Yahoo! has a wide selection of games you can play online for free, from arcade games to board games, card games and even social games. Some of those games are: Scrabble, Pool, Bejeweled, Spades, Dominoes, Monopoly, Fishdom and Cooking Dash.
- Navigate to yahoo.com and sign up for an account if you don’t have one.
- Click “Games” in the left column.
- Click a game genre at the top of the page. For example, if you click “Card,” you will see a list of card games you can play, such as Blackjack, Canasta, Hold ‘Em Poker and Spades.
- Click the specific game you want to play, and you will be prompted to sign into your Yahoo! account. Once signed in, enter a room. You’ll see the number of people logged into that particular room.
- Click the game link, enter the displayed Captcha and you’re logged into the server and ready to play. Challenge or be challenged, once you enter a room.
- That’s all.
Now that you have seen Yahoo Games – how to play free yahoo games, I hope you won’t feel reluctant to share with others? Cool, do that before leaving this site.