For up to 3.5 years of study, the University of New South Wales will provide students with a stipend of $30,000 per year for general living expenses and a research allowance of $5,000 per year.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of New South Wales? The University of New South Wales is dedicated to advancing a just society and aspires to be Australia’s global university by providing excellent education. It is motivated by a desire for excellence in research and education.
OPEN APPLICATION DEADLINE
- International countries are eligible.
- PhD level
- Prize money: $30,000
- Number of Awards: Unspecified
Eligibility for Anita B. Lawrence Acoustics Scholarships at the University of New South Wales – Australia 2023 :
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s, master’s, or equivalent degree in a relevant field.
- Applicants must enroll in or enroll in a higher degree research course at UNSW.
- Applicants must submit the following English language proficiency test results:
- IELTS 6.5 TOEFL IBT 90 TOEFL PBT 577 PTE 64 C1 – 176 C2 – 180
How to Apply: Applications can be submitted through the university’s online portal. Formal applications should be emailed to [email protected] and should include the following information:
- Your curriculum vitae and a copy of your academic transcript
- Two academic referees’ names
- One piece of written work suitable for an academic audience (e.g. undergraduate dissertation, peer-reviewed journal article, etc)
- A “Statement of Purpose” outlining why you’re applying, how you meet the eligibility requirements, and your long-term goals (max. 1-2 pages).
Your email’s subject line should be Anita B. Lawrence PhD Scholarship in Acoustics.
Please keep in mind that you will also need to submit an Expression of Interest for admission to the PhD program at the UNSW Faculty of Arts, Design, and Architecture. More information can be found here.
For more information, contact Professor Deo Prasad ([email protected]).