The University of Liverpool will provide the selected applicants with a scholarship that includes full tuition fees and a maintenance grant of £15,609 per year for the next 3.5 years.
Why should you attend the University of Liverpool? The University of Liverpool seeks to assist its students in becoming highly employable, creative, and culturally rich graduates capable of finding work that will allow them to be agents of change in a connected world.
- The application deadline is November 22nd, 2022.
- International countries are eligible.
- PhD level
- Award amount: £15,609
- Number of Awards: Unspecified
Eligibility for Cleaner Futures New Porous Materials International Scholarships at the University of Liverpool, UK
- Students from all over the world may apply.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements of the university department they wish to join, which is typically an academic qualification relevant to chemical sciences.
- Applicants must submit the following English language proficiency test results:
- TOEFL IBT – 88 IELTS – 88 C1 Advanced CAE – 176
How to Apply: Students can apply for admission through the university’s application portal. Students applying for the scholarship must include the following reference on their application:
- New porous materials for CO2 Catalysis (Reference CCPR025)
on the official website.