Eötvös Loránd University (ELTE) is offering scholarship opportunities to international students who intend to study for a degree program at the institution through the Hungarian Government scholarship (Stipendium Hungaricum). This is a tuition-free scholarship that includes monthly stipends, health care services, and housing costs.
The program’s goal is to foster cultural understanding as well as economic and cultural relations between Hungary and other countries.
- Application deadline: January 16, 2023
- International countries are eligible.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD degrees are available.
Education Sciences and Psychology, Humanities, Informatics, Science, Social Sciences, Primary and Pre-School Education, and Business are all eligible fields of study.
Scholarship recipients enjoy the following advantages:
- Payment of application and tuition fees is waived.
- Placement in a dormitory based on the capacity of the higher education institution or a monthly accommodation allowance of HUF 40,000 for 12 months of the year during the entire period of full-time studies or for the duration of partial studies
- Health care services (social services) and private health insurance supplements
- Administration of visas and residence permits is free.
- The library’s services are provided free of charge.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for this scholarship program:
- students from other countries
- have applied to or are considering applying to Eötvös Loránd University
- previous educational programs yielded excellent results