Begin your academic journey in the United Kingdom. Excellent news! The Chevening scholarship is currently available. This article will go into detail about this scholarship, its application benefits, and the application process step by step.
Chevening Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded master’s degree scholarship available to international students. The Chevening Scholarship pays for university tuition, a monthly living allowance, economy class return airfare to the UK, and other grants and allowances to cover necessary expenses.
Chevening offers a unique opportunity for future leaders and influencers from around the world to grow professionally and academically, network widely, experience UK culture, and create long-lasting beneficial interactions with the UK. Chevening is the UK government’s international awards program that aims to develop global leaders. Around 1,500 scholarships will be distributed worldwide.
Chevening, which is funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations, offers two types of awards: Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships, with recipients chosen personally by British embassies and high commissions around the world.
Chevening Fellowship Summary
- Master’s Degree Institution(s): UK Universities
- Study in the United Kingdom
- Full-time taught Masters Degree Program in any subject is available.
- Program Duration: Depending on the program chosen, but no more than one year postgraduate course.
- The deadline for the Chevening Scholarship is November 1, 2022.
Coverage for the Chevening Scholarship
The Chevening Scholarship 2023 provides the following benefits to the recipient:
- Tuition at a university.
- A monthly allowance.
- Travel expenses to and from the United Kingdom.
- An arrival bonus.
- Allowance for returning home.
- The cost of submitting one visa application.
- A travel grant to enable you to attend Chevening events in the UK.
Chevening Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Applicants for Chevening Scholarships must meet the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Chevening-eligible countries are eligible for the scholarships. For a complete list of countries eligible for Chevening scholarships, visit the official website.
- Return to your home country for at least two years after your scholarship has ended.
- By the time you submit your application, you should have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will allow you to gain entry into a postgraduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the United Kingdom, but it may differ depending on your course and university of choice.
- Have at least two years of work experience (equivalent to 2,800 hours).
- Apply to three different UK university courses and have an unconditional offer from one of these options by July 13, 2023.
To apply for the Chevening Scholarship, please follow the steps below:
- Choose your country from the drop-down menu, then Chevening Scholarship.
Make an account.
- Fill out your profile with your personal information, save and validate it, and then begin your application.
- To ensure your eligibility for the Scholarship, complete the quiz.
- Fill out the application with the necessary information and prepare the following documents:
Education documents have been completed.
English proficiency is required.
Offers with conditions for proposed courses of study (up to three).
- Unconditional acceptance of proposed courses of study (up to three) (You must submit at least one unconditional offer by July 13, 2023.)
- References (If you are invited to interview you will be invited to upload two references) (If you are invited to interview you will be invited to upload two references).
- Passport or ID card
- Submit the application.
To know more about Chevening Scholarships, please visit the official website