Psychology scholarships to study in the US and Canada:
- Scott and Paul Pearsall Scholarship from the American Psychological Foundation – US$10,000 to support work that seeks to increase public understanding of the psychological pain and stigma experienced by adults with physical disabilities.
- The F. J. McGuigan Dissertation Award is worth $2,000 and is available to support dissertation research aimed at advancing a cohesive understanding of the brain and behavior.
- Scholarships available at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology include the Global Impact Scholarship and the International Student Grant, both of which are available to international students who wish to study at The Chicago School in the United States.
- John Randolph Foundation Scholarship – Funding for applicants pursuing or about to pursue an undergraduate degree in a health-related field. Applicants must demonstrate financial need and live in Hopewell or one of the surrounding communities.
Psychology scholarships to study in Europe:
- Graduate School of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen – A variety of scholarships are available for psychology PhD students at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark. (This page is in Danish.)
- As of October 2019, the Einstein Center for Neuroscience in Berlin (ECN) in Germany is offering fellowships for a competitive four-year neuroscience PhD program. National and international scientists with outstanding academic credentials are encouraged to apply.
Psychology scholarships to study in Australia & New Zealand:
- The Health Workforce Scholarship Program (HWSP) provides postgraduate scholarships to allied health professionals wishing to further their education in Australia.
- University of Auckland School of Psychology – The Winifred Gimblett Prize is one of several scholarships available to postgraduate students studying psychology at the University of Auckland in New Zealand.
- Sydney University – The Campbell Perry International Research Scholarship is one of several postgraduate scholarships available at the University of Sydney’s School of Psychology.